Saturday, February 4, 2012

My last day at Sedgefield brings about some mixed emotions. While I am excited about new opportunities & upcoming adventures, leaving is also a little sad.What a great group of people I've had the pleasure of working with & getting to know over the past 2 years! Every experience comes with it's ups & downs, but this week has been full of love & I'm feeling very fortunate. Looking forward to celebrating this evening with some friends & co-workers - should be a great night!


Some pictures from the 2011 Wyndham Championship...



I hope this blog will serve as a way for me share updates with friends and family. Please keep in touch & feel free to pass along.

Argentina bound in 11 days - departing on Tuesday afternoon, February 14.
More details to come...


2 comments:

  1. My baby girl is going on a huge adventure - one that will make memories of a lifetime. What a wonderful, brave woman you are. You make me very proud and I love you with all my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassi, Had hoped to get by to see you before you left. So sorry that I missed you. We wish you a great adventure that will indelibly imprint your life with fun and fabulous memories to carry with you always. We will be thinking of you and hope to see you before too long. Thanks for all of your help here at Sedgefield. We will miss you. Hugs, Cotten Moring

    ReplyDelete